Technical leader, experienced with a wide range of platforms, technologies and industries.
Accomplished in designing, developing and maintaining real-time distributed systems in both games and finance.
A passionate and skilled advocate of Agile methods. Used XP development practices since the start of my career in 2002. Successfully delivered many projects as Scrum Master. Coached teams in their adoption of Agile processes and technical practices.
- Stack Overflow 13.4k 13.4k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Project Management 675 675 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 245 245 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 492 Passing a dictionary to a function as keyword parameters
- 319 Passing a dictionary to a function as keyword parameters
- 54 How to convert absolute path to relative path in PowerShell?
- 32 How to convert absolute path to relative path in PowerShell?
- 30 Is a "start", "run" or "execute" method a good practice?
- 27 Do Scrum sprints mean to work at the fastest pace possible?
- 24 What is MemoryCache.AddOrGetExisting for?
- View more network posts →