Former developer and Unix system administrator. Now a professor of computer science at Sierra College.
Languages I love: Perl
Languages I like: Scheme, ColdFusion, Tcl, Java
Languages I live with, begrudgingly: Python, PHP
Languages I'm learning: Miranda, Haskell, Standard ML, Scheme
Member for 10 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 14 '12 at 23:20
- Stack Overflow 18.8k 18.8k 1414 gold badges6565 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 459 459 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 293 Why can't decimal numbers be represented exactly in binary?
- 129 Default constructor vs. inline field initialization
- 100 How does the Back button in a web browser work?
- 95 Not equal <> != operator on NULL
- 90 Write a Haskell interpreter in Haskell
- 82 How do I scp the (huge) output of a command directly to a remote machine?
- 79 What type of DNS record is needed to make a subdomain?
- View more network posts →