Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
- Academia 50.6k 50.6k 55 gold badges110110 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 21.1k 21.1k 1010 gold badges7777 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Biology 3k 3k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Travel 2.8k 2.8k 1818 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 311 Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 168 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 162 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 151 What does this professor mean by saying "I do not have time to respond"
- 151 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 127 Why Was Python Written with the GIL?
- 99 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- View more network posts →