The name is Göran Andersson, and I work as a programmer, mostly building ASP.NET applications with SQL Server as database.
I have used a lot of different languages over the years, like 6502 machine code, 68000 assembler, x86 assembler, Atari Basic, GFA Basic, Compis Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, VB 6, VB.NET, C#.
Member for 10 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '15 at 19:11
- Stack Overflow 620.3k 620.3k 9191 gold badges652652 silver badges928928 bronze badges
- Photography 20.5k 20.5k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9k 9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Review 6.8k 6.8k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.9k 2.9k 1818 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2579 How do I generate a random int number?
- 1456 Easiest way to split a string on newlines in .NET?
- 1452 Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 1291 How are parameters sent in an HTTP POST request?
- 1260 window.onload vs $(document).ready()
- 815 Getting the last element of a split string array
- View more network posts →