I am a software developer during the day and hobbyist developer during the night (when time permits). Interested in all aspects of software development, although experienced mainly in the MS environment and languages.
C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net / MVC3, WinForms / WPF, WCF, Object Orientation, Code Generation, CSLA and other business frameworks.
- Software Engineering 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Chess 3k 3k 2020 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 654 654 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Game Development 511 511 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Is defining a variable to name a method argument a good practice?
- 51 Is it possible to recover data on a zeroed hard drive?
- 45 Multiple file-extensions searchPattern for System.IO.Directory.GetFiles
- 43 Varbinary text representation to byte
- 40 How would you determine that the player is cheating in online chess?
- 40 Does the first-move advantage for White have real meaning apart from the highest levels of play?
- 37 Do strong players move their pieces with different relative frequencies than weak players?
- View more network posts →