I'm a software engineer with interests in backend systems, programming languages, and music. I currently work at Udacity, where I am working to help revolutionize the world of online education!
Redwood City, CA
Member for 10 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 9 '12 at 17:57
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 688 688 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 288 288 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 281 281 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 What's the best way to season a cast iron skillet?
- 57 Convert a quadratic bezier to a cubic one
- 39 Is a statically-typed full Lisp variant possible?
- 28 When is using __call__ a good idea?
- 27 How do i really unit test code?
- 19 Problem with sys.argv when unittest module is in a script
- 18 What does a duplicated note in a chord mean?
- View more network posts →