PhD student studying (or more correctly, defining and implementing) the executable semantics of OPM for software systems. Most of my programming work is in Java, with some experience with Ada83, C, C++, Lisp, Perl, Ruby, and others.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 '19 at 15:58
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- User Experience 383 383 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Academia 333 333 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 229 229 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Git repository broken after computer died
- 25 Why isn't java used as a build language?
- 20 self message(non recursive) vs self recursive message
- 20 How is Nothing a subtype of every other type in Scala
- 18 Why does Scala use the '_' operator for package import instead of '*' as in Java?
- 17 How to add a double-click listener to my GEF editor?
- 17 How to lengthen lifeline of sequence diagram in Dia?
- View more network posts →