Here's a little joke that cracks me up:
So, a guy walks up to me and says, "I'm a tepee. I'm a wigwam. I'm a tepee! I'm a wigwam!" I said to him, "Relax, man. You're two tents!"
- Stack Overflow 91k 91k 2323 gold badges165165 silver badges295295 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 66 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Poker 1k 1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 634 634 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 386 Random float number generation
- 285 dynamic_cast and static_cast in C++
- 214 Can virtual functions have default parameters?
- 199 Why can't I forward-declare a class in a namespace using double colons?
- 168 When to use volatile with multi threading?
- 168 Lambda capture as const reference?
- 111 In Visual Studio C++, what are the memory allocation representations?
- View more network posts →