Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 27 '16 at 0:59
- English Language Learners 49.2k 49.2k 11 gold badge4949 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 33.2k 33.2k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.3k 24.3k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Writing 23.2k 23.2k 2121 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 18.2k 18.2k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 185 Why doesn't Java allow overriding of static methods?
- 178 I have a crush on a coworker but won't act on it, how can I tell my boyfriend about it and that I'll remain faithful?
- 147 How do exit interviews benefit the company?
- 124 Plurals of acronyms, letters, numbers — use an apostrophe or not?
- 118 What is negative code?
- 106 Is there any danger of my neighbor having my wife's signature?
- 98 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- View more network posts →