Computer Engineering (EECS) and Mathematics double major undergrad @ PUC-Rio in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Enthusiast about game development, game design, computer graphics, algorithm development and machine learning / A.I. techniques. Still choosing what I like the most under Mathematics (so much to learn, so little time to explore!)
Top network posts
- 89 Is it a good idea to have logic in the equals method that doesn't do exact matching?
- 35 In TDD, should I add unit tests to refactored code?
- 30 Is this scenario an exception to the rule of never storing passwords in plaintext?
- 27 In C#, is there a way to enforce behavior coupling in interface methods or is the fact that I am trying to do that a design smell?
- 11 Is there a conflict between YAGNI and SRP?
- 6 Is Mathf.Approximately(0.0f, float.Epsilon) == true its correct behavior?
- 5 When a function can take a single item or multiple, is it better to have more than one function or just one function that takes arrays?
- View more network posts →