I work extremely hard to ensure that my technical skill remains at a high level of competency. In every project I undertake I strive to ensure that the outcome of the project is the best that it can be. I derive no satisfaction from producing work which does not represent the absolute best of my abilities.
- Certified DDD practitioner, attended Eric Evans course & DDDX 2013.
- Advocate of GRASP principles in addition to SOLID.
- Advocate of simplicity, Occams Razor guides everything I do.
- Challenged by distributed systems design - CQRS, event sourcing, orchestration.
- Prolific open source contributor.
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 355 355 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 191 191 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 411 Should I intentionally break the build when a bug is found in production?
- 102 Why are many programmers moving their code to github?
- 61 Duck typing in the C# compiler
- 44 C# object to array
- 29 Passing Derived class as a parameter to a method when the parameter type is base class
- 27 Does it make sense to standardize including a created date and last updated date field on all DB tables?
- 27 How many conditions in an "if clause" is acceptable?
- View more network posts →