I will be unavailable on Stackoverflow due to an worsening illness in the family...
My interest in computers began WAAAAAAAY back in high school math class where I programmed a stock simulation game using a DEC pdp8 It had just 8 KILO-bytes of memory (8000 bytes--not megabytes!). Yes, I'm kinda old--but I feel young!
I became a certified public accountant out of college. But my computer interest overtook my profession when I computerized the entire bookkeeping department of the CPA form I worked for.
Since then, I have balanced my business background with my computer interests by programming business management systems (you know, the big "boring" stuff like inventory, receivables, payables, payroll, management reports).
Currently: I'm "learning up" on Photoshop+Illustrator. I'm also sharpening skills on both the front and back ends of websites.
My current fascination is using Html's canvas and SVG to enhance user experiences. I'm finding that boring information + interesting graphics = faster/better knowledge for the user.
My language of choice is anything C-ish but I'm most experienced in C#.
My credo in life is simple: "Learn something new every day".
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '16 at 19:55
Top network posts
- 218 Tainted canvases may not be exported
- 213 Controlling fps with requestAnimationFrame?
- 166 HTML5 Canvas Rotate Image
- 73 Convert HTML5 Canvas into File to be uploaded?
- 73 I want to do animation of an object along a particular path
- 73 What is the difference between cubic bezier and quadratic bezier and their use cases?
- 67 HTML5 Canvas set z-index
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 7 '16