Not much to say about myself except that I want to learn to have a chance to survive in this world. I also want help others if I could.
When I post an answer, I am trying to help others. I also expect to be corrected if my answer is wrong so that I could learn and polish my knowledge.
I would like to thank the publishers of this site and every one who help me learn more.
- Software Engineering 12.3k 12.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 926 926 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chemistry 231 231 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Difference between Fact table and Dimension table?
- 55 Database sharding vs partitioning
- 34 SQL Triggers and when or when not to use them.
- 24 Do the young minds need to learn the pointer concepts?
- 20 What is exactly bug in the requirements?
- 20 a circle graph is not a function?
- 17 When not to use ORM and prefer stored procedures?
- View more network posts →