I work on servers at Google. Previously, I made Linux Distros and static software analysis tools.
My blog "A Foo walks into a Bar" is hosted on my home site coldattic.info.
If you know any Languages specifically designed to make static verification easier, please, answer the question linked.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
26 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '12 at 10:04
- Stack Overflow 83.5k 83.5k 1414 gold badges114114 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.2k 7.2k 3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2154 Turning off auto indent when pasting text into vim
- 781 Passing additional variables from command line to make
- 669 Traversing text in Insert mode
- 597 When should I use git pull --rebase?
- 489 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 246 How to typeset subscript in usual text mode?
- 135 Create directories using make file
- View more network posts →