I work on servers at Google. Previously, I made Linux Distros and static software analysis tools.
My blog "A Foo walks into a Bar" is hosted on my home site coldattic.info.
If you know any Languages specifically designed to make static verification easier, please, answer the question linked.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '12 at 10:04
- Stack Overflow 81.8k 81.8k 1414 gold badges110110 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.1k 7.1k 3030 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2087 Turning off auto indent when pasting text into vim
- 758 Passing additional variables from command line to make
- 650 Traversing text in Insert mode
- 588 When should I use git pull --rebase?
- 487 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 241 How to typeset subscript in usual text mode?
- 135 Create directories using make file
- View more network posts →