I work on servers at Google. Previously, I made Linux Distros and static software analysis tools.
My blog "A Foo walks into a Bar" is hosted on my home site coldattic.info.
If you know any Languages specifically designed to make static verification easier, please, answer the question linked.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '12 at 10:04
Top network posts
- 1853 Turning off auto indent when pasting text into vim
- 641 Passing additional variables from command line to make
- 605 Traversing text in Insert mode
- 508 When should I use git pull --rebase?
- 453 Visualizing branch topology in git
- 206 How to typeset subscript in usual text mode?
- 120 Create directories using make file
- View more network posts →