I work on servers at Google. Previously, I made Linux Distros and static software analysis tools.
My blog "A Foo walks into a Bar" is hosted on my home site coldattic.info.
If you know any Languages specifically designed to make static verification easier, please, answer the question linked.
Member for 9 years
26 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '12 at 10:04
- Stack Overflow 75.8k 75.8k 1212 gold badges109109 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 3030 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1935 Turning off auto indent when pasting text into vim
- 667 Passing additional variables from command line to make
- 617 Traversing text in Insert mode
- 534 When should I use git pull --rebase?
- 466 Visualizing branch topology in git
- 213 How to typeset subscript in usual text mode?
- 127 Create directories using make file
- View more network posts →