I work on self-driving cars and apply machine learning to help them understand the world around them. Previously, I worked on servers at Google. Before that, I made Linux Distros and static software analysis tools.
My blog "A Foo walks into a Bar" is hosted on my home site coldattic.info.
This profile was last updated in 2020, and it gets updated every ~5 years.
- Stack Overflow 88.4k 88.4k 1515 gold badges115115 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.3k 7.3k 3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2344 Turning off auto indent when pasting text into vim
- 860 Passing additional variables from command line to make
- 699 Traversing text in Insert mode
- 646 When should I use git pull --rebase?
- 513 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 272 How to typeset subscript in usual text mode?
- 144 Create directories using make file
- View more network posts →