A developer for a software company in Waterloo, ON. My current project is building development tools (notably an IDE built on Eclipse) for a proprietary language you've never heard of. It makes things interesting.
I've done quite a bit of Java and C# development and a smattering of C/C++.
At home I get to mess with stuff like Python, Ubuntu and Android development. I'm also part of the local Agile/Lean software community, LoCo contact for Ubuntu Canada and I'm involved in running Kwartzlab, the local hackerspace.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 21 '12 at 16:46
Top network posts
- 36 What is the difference between shelve and check in in TFS?
- 32 Where to store an application log file on Windows
- 27 How do I run a successful Ubuntu Hour?
- 20 Allow multi-select in a .NET TreeView
- 20 What are alternative ways to suspend and resume a thread?
- 8 Removing SourceSafe Integration from Visual Studio 2008
- 8 Reporting service with SQL Server Express
- View more network posts →