- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 903 903 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade 541 541 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Game Development 371 371 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 329 329 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Does Swift have something like "ref" keyword that forces parameter to be passed by reference?
- 32 An object reference is required to access a non-static member
- 28 How do I initialize a final field in constructor's body?
- 27 Method extraction vs underlying assumptions
- 25 How exactly does the "let" keyword work in Swift?
- 23 What are the best practices for exceptions/returning NO/nil in Objective-C?
- 19 Is there any way I can catch assertions in Swift?
- View more network posts →