Been writing code since 1984 when I created mailing labels from a custom-built multiuser manufacturing system using Business Basic on a Quantel (Mohawk Data Sciences) 7-bit system with removable disk packs. (ever been around a chain printer when the chain comes off?)
Busy learning C#, installers and deployment idiosyncracies now.
Los Angeles, CA
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '14 at 0:27
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 2323 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 792 792 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 307 307 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 186 186 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Is there a way to print a new-line when using <Message...>?
- 19 My colleagues frown on me for using my vacation days. Should I stop using them so much?
- 17 Stored Procedures a bad practice at one of worlds largest IT software consulting firms?
- 15 Specify assembly version number as a command line argument in MSBuild
- 12 Should you ever release something that you yourself could hack?
- 9 How do I create a step in my SQL Server Agent Job which will run my SSIS package?
- 8 What is the difference between schema and data dictionary?
- View more network posts →