Marketing - 3 months digital marketing with Thrive Themes, a company with over 76,864 customers, which builds conversion-focused marketing plugins for Wordpress
- interviewed 10 paying clients and presented discoveres to the Marketing Team
- sales page copywriting (wrote a 26-pager for a $1,997 online training program; plus others)
- RubyMine, PhpStorm, PyCharm
- GruntJS (prefer gulp.js)
- Ubuntu 14 (prefer Mac)
- Ruby on Rails
.NET - 3 years at an Aerospace Engineering company, optimizing the UI for engineers to command & control high-speed motion tables which spin at dangerous velocities...
- Visual Studio
Dabblings as a Software Engineer
- python, flask
- Node.js, Express
- CSS3, jQuery, gulp.js
- Gmail API
- Chrome Extensions
- Nginx, Linux servers, Linode, WordPress
- Visited over 20 countries in Europe, living in 7 different European cities
- 10-day, 100-hour Vipassana meditation retreat
- Completed 2 Growth House projects (like an Entrepreneur House but with work-life harmony)
- Coached multiple boys basketball teams to become tournament champions
Member for 8 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '12 at 17:41
Top network posts
- 104 How do I get the Git commit count?
- 60 Change default global installation directory for node.js modules in Windows?
- 56 How to execute raw SQL in Flask-SQLAlchemy app
- 35 Best app to switch between all open windows
- 28 WPF: how to use 2 converters in 1 binding?
- 12 What is the purpose of the -nodes argument in openssl?
- 6 Why does Firefox remove the "close tab button" when you have more than n tabs open unless you focus on the tab?
- View more network posts →