Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 52 Is it bad practice that a controller calls a repository instead of a service?
- 29 Is using "new" in the constructor always bad?
- 27 What's the right balance between code consistency and code improvement?
- 26 Story points for bug fixing tasks: Is it suitable for Scrum?
- 23 Are #regions an antipattern or code smell?
- 5 How to document business rules
- 5 What should I consider when deciding if I should use a web service backend instead of traditional MVC?
- View more network posts →