Professionally I write POSIX C, and lately Go. Mostly to make other developers' lives easier, sometimes to make stuff go faster or use less memory.
In my spare time, I use a lot of other tools as well.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '12 at 14:33
Top network posts
- 62 I can't checkout a specific branch, "detached HEAD state"
- 56 Difference between C standard library and C POSIX library
- 30 How to Bridge Two Ethernet Ports on Mac OS X
- 18 Concatenate string in C #include filename
- 16 Rails IPv6 server
- 15 strange integer behavior with gcc -O2
- 15 Use cases of the GCC "artificial" function attribute
- View more network posts →