Java desktop app. enthusiast (for the x-platform, rich client experience). No strong opinions on technologies, platforms etc. beyond that.
Some of the tools formerly available at my pscode.org domain can be downloaded from my Google Share Drive.
At StackExchange: Completed the Java Web Start, JNLP, Applet & Java Sound tag information pages. Top user in same tags. Asked the How to create screenshots? FAQ & wrote the Why CS teachers should stop teaching Java applets blog post. One of the most prolific editors.
Member for 8 years
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 29 '18 at 5:34
- Stack Overflow 154.2k 154.2k 2929 gold badges171171 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 5.6k 5.6k 77 gold badges3737 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 736 736 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 192 Difference between java/javaw/javaws
- 178 How to add JTable in JPanel with null layout?
- 165 How to best position Swing GUIs?
- 156 Providing white space in a Swing GUI
- 121 Generating Unique Random Numbers in Java
- 106 Why are the Level.FINE logging messages not showing?
- 93 How can an app use files inside the JAR for read and write?
- View more network posts →