Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 6 '17 at 6:22
- Stack Overflow 48.8k 48.8k 1717 gold badges101101 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 859 859 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 655 655 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 501 501 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 286 PyPy -- How can it possibly beat CPython?
- 222 Why can templates only be implemented in the header file?
- 146 Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- 136 Why is __init__() always called after __new__()?
- 105 What is the difference between class and instance variables?
- 104 Get value of dynamically chosen class constant in PHP
- 104 Order of syntax for using 'not' and 'in' keywords
- View more network posts →