I'm a professional full stack developer with 15+ years of experience in the IT field.
Knowing more and getting better is what I try to achieve every day... Not always successful, but always trying :-)
Member for 8 years, 1 month
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '16 at 17:42
- Software Engineering 9.3k 9.3k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Area 51 494 494 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 475 475 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Open Data 361 361 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 261 Best practice to validate null and empty collection in Java
- 112 Is it better to use assert or IllegalArgumentException for required method parameters?
- 54 What is the difference between HttpContext.Current.Cache.Insert and HttpContext.Current.Cache.Add
- 49 What's the difference between implementing an Interface explicitly or implicitly?
- 45 Guice Beginner - How to bind concrete classes?
- 42 Count days until today moment.js
- 36 What did the "Big Three" think of each other's work?
- View more network posts →