- Electrical Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 361 361 33 silver badges22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 212 212 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 171 171 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Computer power supplies usually have higher efficiency on 230V than on 115V. Why?
- 18 How to add and subtract values from an average?
- 12 Ways to power an Arduino from 24 VDC
- 11 Uploading picture seems down across all stack website
- 8 Qt Simple Post Request
- 8 find new average if removing one element from current average
- 7 Data sheet for chip does not state how to communicate with it
- View more network posts →