- Electrical Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 351 351 33 silver badges22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 213 213 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 171 171 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Computer power supplies usually have higher efficiency on 230V than on 115V. Why?
- 17 How to add and subtract values from an average?
- 12 Ways to power an Arduino from 24 VDC
- 11 Uploading picture seems down across all stack website
- 8 find new average if removing one element from current average
- 7 Buck converter MOS Drive resulting in overheat
- 7 Data sheet for chip does not state how to communicate with it
- View more network posts →