Developer. Outside of professional work interested in how we teach programming to kids. Keep meaning to try teach myself the functional paradigm.
- Software Engineering 5.8k 5.8k 2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Review 447 447 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 253 253 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Should a REST API return a 500 Internal Server Error to indicate that a query references an object that does not exist?
- 25 Programming with a group of people I've never met
- 22 MVC 3 relative path to ./bin/
- 17 Unit testing behaviours without coupling to implementation details
- 16 Unit Testing with massive lookup tables?
- 14 Styles: "object initializer" vs "constructor" object creation
- 12 Should the controller pass data to a view in the MVC pattern?
- View more network posts →