Top network posts
- 76 How is std::is_function implemented?
- 26 When "this" is captured by a lambda, does it have to be used explicitly?
- 24 Does a member have to be initialized to take its address?
- 14 Is difference of two constexpr instances of __func__ pointers still constexpr?
- 13 Why does static_cast allow downcasts when logically it should refuse them for safety purposes or static_cast is not about safety?
- 11 what is the alternative for "while" / "for" loops
- 11 Tips for more elegant code for creating a dictionary
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 4 '18