I've started programming about a year ago, all my thoughts come from the days I spend not sleeping and coding. The questions I ask are genuine, but at times they might seem conflicting.
Regardless, I've managed to build an 80k lines framework that allowed me to automate creation of products within a very lucrative niche in this one year where as before I had to rely on bad developers to develop the products I'd envision.
I've learned 4 programming languages, numerous libraries and plenty of new concepts / paradigms / patterns.
So far, the results are terrific in terms of success, having released smaller-scale products using the said framework. Thank you for helping me if you ever see my question, you have no idea how much I twist your answer and think of it.
I hope that one day I can help others but for the time being, the more questions I write, the more I feel ashamed by how much I don't know.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '19 at 13:27
- WordPress Development 669 669 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 613 613 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 605 605 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 245 245 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 129 129 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →