Self-proclaimed SQL guru, Java pro and regex fan... and currently elected moderator.
In all code, I strive for brevity (without loss of legibility). The less code there is, the less places there are for bugs to lurk.
While contributing here, I have learned that say not that you know something until you try to teach it.
My real name is Glen Edmonds.
If one of my posts "changed your life", you can donate to my Liberapay account.
FYI, that cute animal I use for my avatar is a wombat.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '16 at 13:07
- Stack Overflow♦ 324.4k 324.4k 7272 gold badges460460 silver badges600600 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9k 9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 432 How to check if BigDecimal variable == 0 in java?
- 399 How to remove constraints from my MySQL table?
- 333 Java system properties and environment variables
- 328 How to convert milliseconds to "hh:mm:ss" format?
- 258 How can you escape the @ character in javadoc?
- 226 Java logical operator short-circuiting
- 204 Thread Safe singleton class
- View more network posts →