Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 9 at 4:11
- The Workplace 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 461 461 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Game Development 331 331 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 288 288 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 189 Need to withdraw an application unless their HR changes their rules - how to do so?
- 52 Cocoapods: Failed to connect to GitHub to update the CocoaPods/Specs specs repo
- 52 Define "gender-neutral language"? (CoC FAQ)
- 49 Sent technical test that was impossible, but other candidates completed it
- 45 How can I, in general, learn to be more professional?
- 42 Am I responsible for finding my own replacement?
- 38 Can you be promoted and then fired for-cause? (Performance)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 8 '19