I've been a professional developer since 1992, and started as a hobbyist back in 1982. As a hobbyist in the 80's and early 90's I worked with TRS80, Apollo, Dec, Apple II, Mac, PC's. Starting as a professional in the early 90's, I've worked with OS/2, Windows, and Linux, both on the web, client-server and multi-tier business applications, working mainly with Microsoft technologies through my career. I've been dabbling with Android lately (which has rekindled my hobbyist spirit!) I'm currently employed working on investment banking analytics.
Released my first android app! check it out: http://www.mazerace.com
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '16 at 16:04
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 249 249 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 169 169 55 bronze badges
- Expatriates 156 156 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 161 What's the fundamental difference between MFC and ATL?
- 38 What's the point of FILL_AND_STROKE?
- 12 What to do if boss always postpones major decisions about requirements and overall design?
- 11 Where is this 10%/year mutual fund, stock market, index?
- 11 Android emulator refuses to boot
- 10 Android emulator hanging on startup?
- 8 When is a BIG Rewrite the answer?
- View more network posts →