I've been a professional developer since 1992, and started as a hobbyist back in 1982. As a hobbyist in the 80's and early 90's I worked with TRS80, Apollo, Dec, Apple II, Mac, PC's. Starting as a professional in the early 90's, I've worked with OS/2, Windows, and Linux, both on the web, client-server and multi-tier business applications, working mainly with Microsoft technologies through the early part of my career. The last several years I've been in Capital Markets banking using Python, Java and Angular.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '16 at 16:04
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 374 374 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 169 169 55 bronze badges
- Expatriates 156 156 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 What's the fundamental difference between MFC and ATL?
- 41 What's the point of FILL_AND_STROKE?
- 12 Where is this 10%/year mutual fund, stock market, index?
- 12 What to do if boss always postpones major decisions about requirements and overall design?
- 11 Android emulator refuses to boot
- 10 Android emulator hanging on startup?
- 9 Are U.S. I Bonds good for extra savings?
- View more network posts →