Top network posts
- 172 In C++, am I paying for what I am not eating?
- 73 Should I still follow "programming to an interface not implementation" even if I think using concrete class members is the simpler solution?
- 17 How to use dependency injection and avoid temporal coupling?
- 14 Placement of const with clang-format
- 12 C++ Standard-Thread Threadpool
- 8 Factoring out repeated constructor calls in template-builder pattern
- 7 Add numpy.get_include() argument to setuptools without preinstalled numpy
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.