- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 123 123 55 bronze badges
- Information Security 111 111 33 bronze badges
- Code Review 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 VS2017 : Target framework drop down does not show .NET Core 2.1 option
- 19 Try/Catch/Log/Rethrow - Is Anti Pattern?
- 13 Discard feature significance in C# 7.0?
- 12 Is copying a C# class library from one solution to another the only way to "share" that library?
- 9 CLR vs Core CLR
- 9 what can go wrong in context of functional programming if my object is mutable?
- 9 Why usage of assignment operator or loops discouraged in functional programming?
- View more network posts →