- Software Engineering 14.5k 14.5k 1010 gold badges6060 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 88 gold badges3737 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 410 410 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Poker 319 319 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 Why use @Scripts.Render("~/bundles/jquery")
- 190 How to avoid "DO YOU HAZ TEH CODEZ" situations?
- 123 When is it not appropriate to use the dependency injection pattern?
- 96 convert pfx format to p12
- 70 Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 55 How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 54 Is dependency injection essential for unit testing?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (3)
4 More information on why threads were closed Oct 25 '11
-3 Offtopic posts - Can they be moved rather than closed? Sep 21 '11