Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlanded. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '18 at 14:28
- Stack Overflow 81.3k 81.3k 33 gold badges123123 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 21.3k 21.3k 4040 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Physics 10.3k 10.3k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Sound Design 5.8k 5.8k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 102 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 71 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 69 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- 59 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- 58 Why does plastic never dry properly in a dishwasher?
- View more network posts →