Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlandet. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '18 at 14:28
- Stack Overflow 99.9k 99.9k 33 gold badges148148 silver badges285285 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 28.8k 28.8k 5252 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Physics 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Sound Design 6k 6k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 112 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 84 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 80 Looking for a function that approximates a parabola
- 78 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 70 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 60 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- View more network posts →