Functional programming enthusiast, audio engineer & musician. I work both on ugly number-crushing code for plasma- and geophysics at Universität zu Köln, and on beautiful Haskell projects of my own (which, however, seldom seem to reach a really usable state).
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '18 at 14:28
Top network posts
- 155 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 102 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 71 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 69 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- 59 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- 58 Why does plastic never dry properly in a dishwasher?
- View more network posts →