- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 silver badge2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 365 365 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Open Source 281 281 66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 272 272 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 Are vague variable names more maintainable?
- 17 If someone else uploads my GPL'd code to Github without my permission, do they not put it at risk of being stolen by Microsoft?
- 17 Is passing arguments as const references premature optimization?
- 13 Killing Magic Numbers: "const int" vs "constexpr int" (or is there no difference in the end)
- 9 Why Is This Loop Variable Accessible Outside Loop Scope?
- 9 Can a 'for' loop inside of a 'for' loop use the same counter variable name?
- 9 Cloning Jira tickets at the end of a sprint - carrying over effort and points
- View more network posts →