- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 851 851 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 364 364 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Open Source 281 281 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 22 Is passing arguments as const references premature optimization?
- 18 Are vague variable names more maintainable?
- 17 If someone else uploads my GPL'd code to Github without my permission, do they not put it at risk of being stolen by Microsoft?
- 13 Killing Magic Numbers: "const int" vs "constexpr int" (or is there no difference in the end)
- 10 Cloning Jira tickets at the end of a sprint - carrying over effort and points
- 9 Should you delete your own off-topic, answerless questions?
- View more network posts →