- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 44 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 851 851 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 363 363 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Open Source 291 291 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 25 Is passing arguments as const references premature optimization?
- 18 Are vague variable names more maintainable?
- 18 If someone else uploads my GPL'd code to Github without my permission, do they not put it at risk of being stolen by Microsoft?
- 14 Killing Magic Numbers: "const int" vs "constexpr int" (or is there no difference in the end)
- 10 Can a 'for' loop inside of a 'for' loop use the same counter variable name?
- 10 Cloning Jira tickets at the end of a sprint - carrying over effort and points
- View more network posts →