I enjoy working on scalable applications that have real world value and I would someday like to develop a crypto-currency that becomes a type of currency for jobs that no one will do because it there is no profit in it (i.e. painting bike lanes or running errands for the elderly).
College Station, TX, USA
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 25 '18 at 2:54
- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 88 gold badges6363 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Economics 442 442 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ethereum 411 411 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 385 385 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What is the difference between a pod and a deployment?
- 55 How do I resolve "Actions must be plain objects. Use custom middleware for async actions.]"?
- 41 How do I export my project as a .zip of git repository?
- 36 Which is the best way to store images for expressjs, mongodb site?
- 20 What's the difference between hydrate() and render() in React 16?
- 19 How to use shell wildcards with sudo?
- 15 What's the difference between "super()" and "super(props)" in React when using es6 classes?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 25 '18