Android developer at intive (while all views are mine and not of my employer, of course).
I also have several years of prior experience in C# (MCTS certifified) and I did some work in PHP, too.
Particularly interested in code cleanliness and everything that possibly contributes to it (such as reactive programming).
- Software Engineering 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Code Review 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 323 323 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- User Experience 259 259 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Refreshing data in RecyclerView and keeping its scroll position
- 85 Remove "Method is never used" warning for OnClick annotation in Android Studio
- 44 Zero behavior objects in OOP - my design dilemma
- 42 Is there a good reason to make pure functions non-public?
- 39 Unchecked assignment warning
- 38 Why is "Select * from table" considered bad practice
- 33 Is throwing an exception an anti-pattern here?
- View more network posts →