Android developer at intive (while all views are mine and not of my employer, of course).
I also have several years of prior experience in C# (MCTS certifified) and I did some work in PHP, too.
Particularly interested in code cleanliness and everything that possibly contributes to it (such as reactive programming).
Member for 9 years, 4 months
20 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '15 at 11:17
- Software Engineering 9.5k 9.5k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Code Review 2k 2k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 323 323 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- User Experience 259 259 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Refreshing data in RecyclerView and keeping its scroll position
- 82 Remove "Method is never used" warning for OnClick annotation in Android Studio
- 43 Zero behavior objects in OOP - my design dilemma
- 42 Is there a good reason to make pure functions non-public?
- 38 Why is "Select * from table" considered bad practice
- 33 How do I distinguish between generic and non generic signatures using GetMethod in .NET?
- 33 Is throwing an exception an anti-pattern here?
- View more network posts →