PC enthusiast, C++ fan and C++ / Qt / Android software developer. Also <3 Arduino.
Music and car addict.
Reinventing various wheels in my spare time. A custom-made square wheel is like a tailored suit, wouldn't you agree?
Why do I have more rep from questions than from answers? Because you don't learn by answering; you learn by asking questions :)
Ongoing personal open-source projects:
- Dual-panel file manager for Windows / Linux / Mac
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '16 at 20:43
- Stack Overflow 15.5k 15.5k 3030 gold badges143143 silver badges263263 bronze badges
- Super User 472 472 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 308 308 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Biology 277 277 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Photography 221 221 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 What does (x ^ 0x1) != 0 mean?
- 73 Is calling destructor manually always a sign of bad design?
- 72 How to align LinearLayout at the center of its parent?
- 49 Copying std::vector: prefer assignment or std::copy?
- 45 Precision of multiplication by 1.0 and int to float conversion
- 45 Making std::vector allocate aligned memory
- 43 How do I utilise all the cores for nmake?
- View more network posts →