There are two aspects of software development that inspire me: Problem Solving and Software Design. I always wanted to become an architect... as a programmer, I often compare software with a building and like to extend their principles to each other. As an example, I find the architecture principle, Form Follows Function, very useful for UI design.
I find myself to be a perfectionist and cannot find any better way to describe perfection:
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Code Review 337 337 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Webmasters 325 325 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 295 295 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 245 245 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Should I take ILogger, ILogger<T>, ILoggerFactory or ILoggerProvider for a library?
- 30 (ESLint) Definition for rule 'react/jsx-sort-prop-types' was not found
- 19 (ESLint) Definition for rule 'react/jsx-sort-prop-types' was not found
- 19 How are jQuery event handlers queued and executed?
- 13 taking advantage of inheritance in Controllers and Views
- 13 Google Search Console is making up URLs which don't exist in my Sitemap and then complains that these pages have error
- 9 Creating a round robin MySQL connection manager
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.