When I talk to acquaintances about the programming projects I'm working on, something inside me lights up an I can immediately feel a surge of excitement. This is usually accompanied by a glazed-over look and a forced smile in whoever I'm talking to. No matter. It's what I love.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '11 at 16:12
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 821 821 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 473 473 11 gold badge44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 307 307 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 What is the relationship between WCF, Rest and SOAP?
- 72 How does AntiForgeryToken work
- 45 How to start and maintain an after-work project
- 37 When a previously-fast SQL query starts running slow, where do I look to find the source of the issue?
- 13 Develop secureness first or as a later step?
- 12 How do I remove blown in attic insulation?
- 11 Are a .NET Task thread's resources returned back to the pool temporarily if the thread is waiting on an async operation to finish?
- View more network posts →