My name is Michele Adduci and I'm a Computer Engineer located in Berlin, Germany.
Being never done learning, being able to think big and see the big picture, improving myself and staying curious have marked my 10 years in tech. Working on challenging projects, using cutting-edge technologies and adopting high quality standards for the design and delivery of solutions has enabled me to gain experience and expertise in accomplishing customers' goals with the right quality and in a timely fashion.
Top network posts
- 49 Compiling a static executable with CMake
- 9 Generate a redistributable project with CMake
- 9 Generate JAX-WS classes from WSDL file using Maven plugin with Java11
- 8 Documenting enum class values with doxygen
- 8 C++ cross platform compiling
- 7 Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' Recognition
- 7 Docker C++ development and CI
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.