Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 13:55
- The Workplace 119.2k 119.2k 4747 gold badges266266 silver badges369369 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.4k 71.4k 3131 gold badges134134 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Travel 67.6k 67.6k 1212 gold badges188188 silver badges283283 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 37.5k 37.5k 1414 gold badges100100 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 455 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 451 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 382 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 328 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 302 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →