Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 13:55
- The Workplace 118k 118k 4747 gold badges264264 silver badges366366 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.2k 71.2k 3131 gold badges134134 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Travel 65.5k 65.5k 1111 gold badges179179 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 35.8k 35.8k 1313 gold badges9393 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 451 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 327 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →