Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
- The Workplace 135k 135k 5858 gold badges307307 silver badges414414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 72.9k 72.9k 3333 gold badges140140 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Travel 70.8k 70.8k 1212 gold badges199199 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 42.2k 42.2k 1414 gold badges105105 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 88 gold badges5454 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 470 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 466 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 390 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 344 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 277 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 255 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →