I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 9 years
38 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 at 15:29
- Stack Overflow 343.6k 343.6k 4646 gold badges579579 silver badges769769 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.6k 32.6k 1414 gold badges5959 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Game Development 25.3k 25.3k 33 gold badges7171 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11k 11k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 5.6k 5.6k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 840 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 393 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 350 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 298 Lua string to int
- 271 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 259 Differences and relationship between glActiveTexture and glBindTexture
- View more network posts →