I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
- Stack Overflow 390.7k 390.7k 5656 gold badges656656 silver badges854854 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 33k 33k 1414 gold badges6161 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Game Development 25.6k 25.6k 33 gold badges7373 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11.4k 11.4k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 7.1k 7.1k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 917 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 414 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 352 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 340 Lua string to int
- 305 What is the purpose of std::launder?
- 292 Is there any use for unique_ptr with array?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.