I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 8 years, 4 months
35 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 at 18:14
- Stack Overflow 310.1k 310.1k 3939 gold badges522522 silver badges707707 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.7k 29.7k 1414 gold badges5656 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Game Development 24.7k 24.7k 33 gold badges6969 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 4.8k 4.8k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 793 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 380 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 344 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 275 Lua string to int
- 267 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 245 Differences and relationship between glActiveTexture and glBindTexture
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
4 Too many upvotes for poor quality answers Aug 11 '11
2 Why are people still mass upvoting non-answers? Jun 29 '11