I am currently looking for a Job in London. You can contact me at
bjoern dot pollex at googlemail dot com.
I believe that there is some answer to any question. It is not the task of the users here to lecture others or criticize them for laziness or stupidity. There is little educational value in sarcasm.
If a question is badly formulated, one can give advice on how to do better.
If important information is missing, one can kindly ask for it.
Someone else being unfriendly or badly mannered is no justification for being so yourself.
Before posting any question about a problem with your code, please read this (twice).
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 20 '18 at 19:10
- Stack Overflow 65.2k 65.2k 2323 gold badges163163 silver badges255255 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 580 580 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 183 How to create a custom string representation for a class object?
- 161 Reading and writing binary file
- 152 Start index for iterating Python list
- 110 Iterate over the lines of a string
- 106 One Liner to Convert from list<T> to vector<T>
- 87 How do I call the base class constructor?
- 82 defaultdict(None)
- View more network posts →