I am currently looking for a Job in London. You can contact me at
bjoern dot pollex at googlemail dot com.
I believe that there is some answer to any question. It is not the task of the users here to lecture others or criticize them for laziness or stupidity. There is little educational value in sarcasm.
If a question is badly formulated, one can give advice on how to do better.
If important information is missing, one can kindly ask for it.
Someone else being unfriendly or badly mannered is no justification for being so yourself.
Before posting any question about a problem with your code, please read this (twice).
Member for 10 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 20 '18 at 19:10
- Stack Overflow 70.6k 70.6k 2828 gold badges179179 silver badges265265 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 590 590 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 227 How to create a custom string representation for a class object?
- 194 Reading and writing binary file
- 185 Start index for iterating Python list
- 130 Iterate over the lines of a string
- 116 How to tell if a date is between two other dates?
- 115 One liner to convert from list<T> to vector<T>
- 114 How do I call the base class constructor?
- View more network posts →