I've been programming (professionally) for 6-7 years, most of that time creating pretty "enterprisey" solutions at a Finnish software product company. Right now, though, I am taking a wee break from regular employment to travel and stuff.
I mostly know and use Java (EE) and standard web technologies - plus heaps of tools and libraries from the open-source ecosystem surrounding Java. My favourite environment for Java development is IntelliJ IDEA on Linux (Ubuntu).
I'm learning more Python too, trying to make it stick in my head so I can use it effectively. Like many (it seems), I also harbour a small desire to try out iPhone development, but I'm a bit reserved about the need to learn Objective-C :-)
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '12 at 11:10
- Stack Overflow 54.2k 54.2k 5656 gold badges214214 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Travel 9.9k 9.9k 1313 gold badges5656 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Super User 4.2k 4.2k 1010 gold badges4141 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4k 4k 1111 gold badges3030 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 491 Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 419 How can I initialise a static Map?
- 351 How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- 270 How can I download an entire website?
- 204 Best way to create an empty map in Java
- 195 How to combine two images into one on a Mac?
- 165 "Couldn't resolve resource" in Android Studio's Preview
- View more network posts →