Boldewyn is the name of the donkey in German fables (at least, the ones from Goethe). Despite its bad name, a donkey is an animal with its own head and quite a portion of wit.
As someone pointed out once, if you say to a horse to jump down that abyss, it would happily do so, whereas the donkey would give you a kick where you deserve it to.
And someone else pointed out, that laziness is a core requirement for a good developer...
- Stack Overflow 56.1k 56.1k 3838 gold badges126126 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 459 459 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 417 417 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 316 316 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1028 Get class name using jQuery
- 922 How does Trello access the user's clipboard?
- 578 How to convert a normal Git repository to a bare one?
- 453 How to mark-up phone numbers?
- 178 Read password from stdin
- 146 How do I comment out a block of tags in XML?
- View more network posts →