Boldewyn is the name of the donkey in German fables (at least, the ones from Goethe). Despite its bad name, a donkey is an animal with its own head and quite a portion of wit.
As someone pointed out once, if you say to a horse to jump down that abyss, it would happily do so, whereas the donkey would give you a kick where you deserve it to.
And someone else pointed out, that laziness is a core requirement for a good developer...
- Stack Overflow 72.4k 72.4k 3939 gold badges132132 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Super User 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 481 481 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 479 479 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 417 417 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1062 Get class name using jQuery
- 935 How does Trello access the user's clipboard?
- 599 How to convert a normal Git repository to a bare one?
- 471 How to mark-up phone numbers?
- 180 Read password from stdin
- 146 How do I comment out a block of tags in XML?
- View more network posts →