One day I arrived to the IDF's programming course without knowing what it's going to be like - surprisingly, I really liked it.
It's been a few years since then, and now I have more than five years of experience - in middleware & performance, R&D, research and treatment of abnormal software faults and more fun things. Still surprised.
Beside the tech side I also like sculpturing, traveling, soap bubbles and eating cookies.
- Web Applications 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 942 942 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 547 547 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Why is x**4.0 faster than x**4 in Python 3?
- 92 How to quickly move current window to another Task View / desktop in Windows 10?
- 46 How can I ask my husband about his work progress without him becoming defensive?
- 28 How can I decline someone's business card with tact?
- 24 Windows 10 gets shutdown instead of going to sleep/hibernate
- 17 How to update authentication token for a git remote?
- 15 How to find channel RSS feed on YouTube?
- View more network posts →